R4 3DS cards are fantastic. On Christmas last year, my nephew got a shiny new Nintendo 3DS. Of course, he was excited about it and it came with a Legend of Zelda game as well.
Using the hoverboard skate you can find out more.
Now, if you’re running the original Nintendo 3DS firmware, you might be limited with the physical game console you have.
What I mean by this is that you need to buy physical games or download from the Nintendo store which costs a lot of money.
Not all of us have the luxury to spend a lot of money on games. So, what I did was I recommended to my nephew’s parents that they should buy an R4 3DS card for my nephew.
One of the R4 3DS cards I recommended to them is the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card. This is an inexpensive card with a lot of features.
To know more about the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card, here are just some of its amazing features:
- Supports 3DS V4.5.0-10-3DS V6.2.0-12
- Compatible with all DS editions of different kinds of language
- Supports DSL / DSi / LL / XL
- Supports Action Replay cheat
- DLDI auto-patching
- Support SDHC microSD SD capacities up to 64GB
- Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
- Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Automatically detects save type
- Saving directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew applications.
- User-friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
- Supports rumble pak and memory pak
- Supports changes of the background of Operation Interface
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment
- Supports Soft Reset
- Moonshell 2.10 support
The R4i DSN R4 3DS Card, as you can see, has a laundry list of features. It’s got amazing homebrew applications support predicated with the DLDI auto-patching feature.
This feature will allow you run homebrew applications without needing to patch the files manually on a computer.
The interface of the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card is also highly customizable. You can change the background, the icons, and the overall feel of the interface according to your preferences.
What I love about the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card is its simplicity. Unlike other R4 3DS cards, the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card has an easy to navigate user interface and it also has an adequate description of each option this R4 3DS card has.
Furthermore, the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card supports any speed of microSD card available, so you can use a class 10 microSD card for optimal performance.
Speaking of performance, the manufacturers of the R4i DSN R4 3DS Card promises a huge performance boost across the board as it comes with a new processor that boasts of amazing read and write speeds.
The R4i DSN R4 3DS Card is a relatively inexpensive card and you can buy one for just under $20.